The TBT-7K again moves away from the standard Trebuchet role of a missile design to a direct fire design. The PPC and AC/5 share a similar range profile and gives the 'Mech the ability continue to engage at long ranges when the ammo runs dry. A SRM2 is added for defense.
- Better torso twist range than most medium 'Mechs and better torso pitch range than either the Hunchback or Centurion
- Above average speed
- Capable of mounting all weapon types but unable to specialize in any one
- No arm mounted direct-fire weapon hardpoints. Torso mounted direct-fire weapon hardpoints are less maneuverable.
- Missile hardpoint only fires two missiles at once (limited to two tubes)
Online Mech Lab Tools
This online Mech Lab tool will let you build any load outs without having to purchase the 'Mech or spend C-Bills first.
Mech Build Guides
Get help, discuss, or show off your custom 'Mechs on the forums:
- TBT-7K.mdf file (Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Game\Objects.pak\Objects\mechs\Trebuchet\TBT-7K.mdf)