|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
This page contains speculation on content or features that may be added to MWO in the future but has not been confirmed as complete or in development.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
It is known that community warfare will be introduced into MWO some time after UI 2.0.
It is known that all players will be involved in community warfare and that there will be three levels of involvement
- Lone wolf Mercenary
- Faction Players
- Mercenary Units
Features[edit | edit source]
- Players will be able to place bounty's on other players.
- It has also been revealed that there will be elements of supply and logistics.
- Units will have to move forces to planets on a strategic map.
- Dropships will be included on a strategic level.
- Players will be able to gain loyalty points with factions and some mechs and/or equipment may become available at a discount depending on the ownership of key worlds.
- Mercenary Units will be able to set tax rates and control shared assets.
Implementation[edit | edit source]
Community warfare will be introduced in three phases after UI 2.0.
Phase One: Association
Phase Two: Front Warfare
Phase Three: Planetary assault.